THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Eid Abaya Designs!

Mashallah my designer in Dubai just released +6 new designs for Eid and they are fantastic! There are some couture styles and some more simple styles with just touches of sparkly for Eid for those who prefer a little less :) Check them out:

I'm ordering this one for myself. My life just feels so incomplete without it ;) hehe

Decadent gold us always a plus for Eid.

Super cute pleated cut sleeves and vibrant purple piping.... gorgeous.

Loaded with Swarvoski crystals

A more understated option, but one with sparkling blue and gold Swarvoski crystals

More simplistic design, but sparkly pink and white cuffs make it perfect for Eid.
I've also unveiled the Eid 2011 Jewels collection so you can have the perfect accessories for the holiday! See is here!

0 fabulous comments: